Saturday, May 30, 2009

Safari Guy

Here's one from today. Daddy took Liam grocery shopping while I was on call at the hospital. When I came home Liam had a new hat to model for me! It's been a quiet day. As you may have noticed, I dropped the ball on Project 365 when Greg went to Utah for a week. Not that it's his fault- I was either too busy or I was just too lazy. We really enjoyed our time with parentage/grandparentage while they were here. Paul and Dee were so much help and they really enjoyed their time with Mister. Then Dad and Peggy drove out, and I was pleased that Liam didn't show stranger anxiety with his least-known grandparents... Dad hadn't seen Liam since he was 2 1/2 mos and Peg hadn't seen him since he was 1 week old! But all went smoothly. I fear the Oklahoma visits are a bit of a trial for Peggy because we don't have much to do around here, and it's such a hot time of the year even if there was something to do! What a huge relief when Greg returned a day early. His trip was a success, but he was glad to be done and home. Now our company has left and it's just the three of us, and we're back to our pleasant routines. Yesterday Liam babbled the B sounds for long stretches and it was the first he'd really done that! What fun it is to have all these firsts in our household!

1 comment:

  1. What a great year for you! I'm glad to hear all the visit went well. Hope you get some great family time in this weekend!

    ReplyDelete