Thursday, May 7, 2009

Now For the Waiting...

What a relief to have the CT scan over with. Liam was a champ. He didn't cry, or try to wiggle out of his restraints, and the CT tech said something along the lines of "Wow, he was the best baby I've done!" I was able to help get him strapped in (I smiled and made it seem all fun!) and then I held his hand and sang the "Froggy Went A'Courting" song while he was apparently fascinated with how the CT scanner whirled and buzzed. It was over in just a few minutes- I didn't even get through all the verses of the song, and we were finished. Afterward, G-ma Holland took us to El Chico for a lovely lunch, and she snapped this photo as we were leaving. 24 to 48 hours for results of the test....

2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    April asked me to let you know she is thinking of you and sending prayers! She had no access to a computer right now. We area all keeping him as well as you and Greg in our thoughts! Please keep us informed!
    Love
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that his CT scan went so well, testing can certainly be trying. I have really enjoyed these last 3 photos- this one especially. It reminds me of a photo of you from long ago. I keep looking back on the koi pond photo too, it is so expressive. Hope you're not as gloomy as that photo still- I'm sure Liam is as perfect as he was a week ago! Lots of love, Hattie

    ReplyDelete