Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Night


Greg is at the college graduation ceremony, so I had a date with the Little Mister tonight. I took him "hanging-plant shopping" after work... we picked out 4 hanging plants and text-messaged with Greg while he was apparently bored out of his mind at Graduation. No, not a very exciting Friday night, but when you're dating a 7 1/2 month old, the options are a little limited. If all goes as planned, we're going to clean deck furniture, pick up clutter, and try to beautify the back deck tomorrow. Sort of in honor of my Dad and Peggy coming for the Memorial Day holiday- if it's not sweltering, maybe we'll sit on the back deck, drink some wine, and enjoy the frogs singing. No, there isn't too much to do in rural Norman, OK. And why is it I'm only motivated to do cleaning projects when company's coming? I thought this was an interesting photo- I took it in full darkness with only the flash for lighting.

1 comment:

  1. I think I live in the wrong city! We're so busy I long for nothing to do!

    ReplyDelete