Monday, April 27, 2009

To Do or Not To Do: Project 365


My cousin Natalie is doing "Project 365" where she posts a new photo in her blog every day. I feel that this could be too ambitious for me, but what the heck. If I fail, my friends and family can flog me with spagetti noodles. I will have to make an effort to include some variety rather than Liam, Liam, and more Liam. I think it's probably breaking some Project 365 "rules" to post a photo taken by your spouse the day before, but I'm going to go with it anyway, because this one is just too cute. It was actually taken by Greg yesterday while I was at the hospital or off to see the little old couple with the Great Dane...but the photo is new to me- I just found it on the camera tonight and had to upload it. Just looking at it gives me the strongest urge to go wake him and smother him with kisses! (BAD IDEA....)

4 comments:

  1. That's a good idea.... wake him up and kiss him! So what if he gets a little disgruntled! He'll go back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy, I have fallen asleep post-call in a similar position many times. I hope nobody made fun of the indentation that must have been on his face! I bet he had a powerful crick in his neck when he woke up! --Auntie Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I think this is the coolest idea! It will be so great for Liam to see someday when he is a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at that boy! Can't wait to meet him. BTW I think it's a little to ambitious for me to too but I more people who do it keep me into it. PS from what I was told you only have to post every day or one for every day. Many post a week full at a time. I try to do it everday since it keeps me more one task but if I took a pic a day or two ago and then post it I say it's all good! PS do you use Picasa?

    ReplyDelete