Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Entry

My blog. I've titled it aptly and assigned it a web address under considerable duress. I'm not sure I'm going to be a wonderful blogger, considering I sat for about ten minutes trying unsuccessfully to come up with a title, and then finally accepted Greg's sarcastic suggestion. I'm sure that's not original though, because the web address matching the title was unavailable, indicating that prior frustrated new bloggers have resorted to this title. All in all, I thought it was a rather inauspicious beginning, so I used that for my web address. If this winds up having six or eight entries, ever, then at least the web address will have been accurate!

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    I am so happy to read your first entry and look forward to more! He is such a cutie!
    Natalie

    ps I'm adding you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete