Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Day Off Work


Liam and I went to Walmart and Sam's Club, where he has so many friends and admirers. Little traffic stopper... he was so full of himself today. Giving great cheesy grins to cashiers and shoppers and other cart-riding kids. I treasure this time when he's so sociable, knowing that a time is probably coming when he'll develop stranger anxiety. Thanks to Aunt Deb for the cart cover- it even fits the wide-load carts they have at Sam's Club and he loves to mess with his toys. Today he was chewing those extra vigorously because another tooth is in- another lower incisor for a total of 4 in a row down there! At the end he slumped over sideways and fell asleep until we stopped at the register and he realized there was another cashier (and the next cashier over) to charm, so he sat back up.

2 comments:

  1. Did Aunt Debbie make it? I see them all over but never got one. It's cute. I bet he is just the attention getter!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- she sewed it! I also got one store-bought from the shower and the handmade one is more comfy, more interesting with those teething toys attached, and easier to use than the other. I love it. I've had several compliments on the cart-cover along with the cart-occupant!

    ReplyDelete