Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Living The Little Kisses Lifestyle

I call him Gregor Dan. Have I mentioned how much I adore my husband? He pampers both of us. (Figuratively in my case!) When I'm grumpy about something, he can always fall back on his one surefire way to sweeten me up- he takes my face and gives me 20 or more little kisses on my forehead. I just inhale him- I think he has pheremones in that beard or something, because it does work its magic, probably through some neurotransmitter pathway in my brain. The funniest thing, though, is the last 2 days we discovered that Liam also soaks up the little kisses. Greg will have him in his lap, facing forward, and he'll arch back and tilt his face up to get his forehead into that beard, then close his eyes and smile blissfully as the kisses start. After a minute Liam breaks away by leaning forward, looks around the room, then throws his head back for more! I can totally relate to it- they're addictive! I used to require little kisses before I could get out of bed in the morning. I guess that ended when I was pregnant- I didn't have time for little kisses as I was in too big of a rush to get to the toilet!

3 comments: